Gymnastics is a sport, and like all sports, involves some risk. In order to minimize that risk, it is important that safety rules are followed. Please take some time to remind your child to listen to their coaches and follow all safety rules.
- Age Restrictions: At this point in time, we will only be allowing children who are 4 years of age and older as of December 2020. It is key that children are bathroom independent, able to wash hands thoroughly, as well as get shoes and coats off and on without assistance. Parents, please send your child in slip on shoes or Velcro shoes to make entering and exiting the building quick and easy.
- Carpooling: It is suggested that carpooling is limited. Only members of the same family (or those living together) should be in a vehicle together.
- Drop Off: Please arrive 15 min before the start of class as it will take much longer for athletes to complete the new screening and hand washing protocols. You will need to wait outside the building in your vehicle if the previous class is still exiting.
- Physical Distancing Outside of the Gym: Physical distancing markers will be placed outside of the entrance (you may only enter through the main door beside the front counter). Stand spaced apart at the markers as indicated. If the line exceeds the number of markers, please assume 2 meters between you and the next person in line.
- Entrance Health Screening: Prior to arriving at the gym, all athletes and staff will complete a Daily Health Screening questionnaire by simply logging onto their Uplifter Account. Anyone who is unable to complete the Daily Health Screening at home, will be required to have their health check conducted on site prior to sign-in.
- Parents/Viewing Area: Parents will not be permitted inside the gym unless they need to speak with the coach or administration staff at the office. The viewing area is closed until further notice. If there is additional information you wish to share with your child’s coach please inform the sign-in staff or please email email@example.com .
- Behaviour Guidelines: We believe that people are responsible for their actions. We respect each other and the environment. Honesty will be the basis for all relationships and interactions. We will care for ourselves and those around us.
- Discipline: All children will be under the “three strike” policy. If a child misbehaves, that child will be sat out of an activity for one turn. If the child is sat out three times during a class they will be asked to leave the class for the rest of the day. If a child is continually sent home they may be suspended from the program.
- New Covid Guidelines: Any child who refuses or is unable to follow the rules regarding physical distancing after reasonable explanation from our staff will be asked to leave the program. Any child unable to toilet independently will be given a credit on their account so they can return at some point in the future. (see refund policies).